Friday, July 27, 2012

An outlet for my rants

     I have never considered myself an accomplished writer or speaker. But what I do know is sports. It has been the major determining factor in more than 70% of my life's decisions. Every now and then I hear a sports story that urks me. I end up just yelling at the TV or computer and it does my opinions no justice. I'm pretty much going to use this blog as a way of expressing my thoughts about a lot of different sport stories, with a few movie reviews here and there. If you find any grammatical errors, feel free to suck my balls. Hahaha! But seriously, I don't care. Hopefully I can get some feedback on the topics at hand and maybe get into some friendly bickering. I'll try my best not to disrespect you and if I do, I usually will recognize it and apologize. 

No comments:

Post a Comment